Noted for its high academic standards and outstanding extra-curricular activities, Al-Falah provides a stimulating, supportive learning environment for girls and boys from Junior-Kindergarten to Grade 8.
Al-Falah is fortunate to have a longstanding tradition of faculty and staff who are committed to the school.
Applicants will have a university degree and appropriate teaching qualifications registered with Ontario College of Teachers; demonstrated success in teaching; an understanding of and sensitivity to the way in which students learn; an ability to work as a team in a professional manner.
• Certification from the Ontario College of Teachers for teaching at an Elementary or Secondary school
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Up-to-date on current curricular trends
• Advanced classroom management skills
• Ability to use audio/visual and multimedia tools in the delivery of programs and technologically literate
• Involved in extra-curricular activities beyond the classroom
• Practice of Islam and knowledge of Islamic concepts
Interested in joining the team? Please submit your resume.